Follow through isn’t a planning problem

The typical executive will spend 23 hours a week in meetings.

Seems like we use 80% of our time identify and discussing problems, leaving only 20% to fix them.

It’s clear, we spend far too much time discussing how to solve problems, instead of playing active roles to solve them.

It’s another form of hiding.

What if instead, we spent 80% of our time creating forward motion? How much more could you accomplish?

It’s really underrated to find someone who will just go and not wait what to be told what to do next.

This could be you. And it’s extremely valuable in a labor force that is stuck waiting to be shown what to do next.