The most difficult jump for anyone to make is going from zero to one.
- Getting customers to buy something. (To go from completely free to a penny.)
- Going from no subscribers to one subscriber for your blog or YouTube channel or email list.
- Getting married for the first time, having your first kid, buying your first house.
- Finishing your first marathon.
- The hardest fraudulent account for Wells Fargo to create was the first one. The second account became easier to justify.
- The first kiss.
- From never have performed surgery to doing your first one.
- Scoring one point in the NBA.
It’s hard for anyone to do anything for the first time.
Paradoxically, enrollment is easier now more than ever.